XRP News: XRP community is gearing up for the much anticipated Summary Judgment in the long running Ripple vs SEC lawsuit. However, Attorney John Deaton, Amicus Curiae in the XRP lawsuit launched a Twitter poll asking users what they think about the ending of the case in 2023.
Are whales still driving XRP price?
As the poll hits the internet, WhaleAlert reported some huge whales moving XRP tokens. As per the data, crypto whales moved more than 618 million XRP (approx worth $221 worth million) in multiple transactions in the last 24 hours. Read More XRP news here…
The largest transaction recorded by the tracker has been of moving 410 million (approx worth $146.5 million). However, another whale moved around $50 million worth of XRP in another transaction. Seems like crypto whales are much excited about the end ruling in the XRP lawsuit.
However, a whale bought $10.3 worth million of XRP tokens amid the price dip. The whale added 28.5 million XRP from the BItstamp crypto exchange.
Meanwhile, another whale took the benefit of the recent XRP price surge to dump 40 million XRP (approx worth $14.2 million). XRP price jumped by almost 5% to decouple the current market sentiments.
XRP price is marginally up over the past 7 days while the largest cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum have registered a price dump. XRP is trading at an average price of $0.345, at the press time. Its 24 hour trading volume stands at $831.6 million.
Verdict Or Settlement?
Poll launched by XRP lawyer ended up in the community believing that the Ripple lawsuit while end up in a settlement. Around 60% of the voters think that it will a settlement while the other 40% suggest that the XRP lawsuit will face its verdict.
Earlier, Coingape reported that John Deaton will drop his prediction over the summary judgment in the XRP lawsuit after the poll ends.
The post XRP News: Ripple Lawsuit To End In Settlement? Whales Move 618 Million XRP appeared first on CoinGape.